The Great State of Idaho.....
For most of you, you know that I was born in Arco, Idaho. Nothing to brag about this tiny town in the middle of nowhere, unless you count that it was the first place to have a Nuclear Plant!! (insert all sarcastic jokes here)...
Anyways, last night we were having dinner and our discussion turned to where each of the kids were born. Ethan mentioned Minnesota....wrong.....he was born in Orem, Utah, but five weeks later we entered the Land of the 10,000 lakes so I can see why he thought he was born there.
Blake was right when he said that he was born in Minnesota. He was my best delivery via c-section and such a good baby.
Now it was Emma's turn. She thought real hard and said, "Utah, no wait, Idaho!!"....wrong, I told her she was born in Provo, Utah. She turned to me and said, "NO, you said that I was born in Idaho. This whole time you have told me that I was born in Idaho!!" I told her that I would remember where she was born and that I could pull out the birth certificate to prove it. Boy, that was the wrong answer to give her.
Total meltdown!! She was in tears and wouldn't talk to us. She wouldn't even look at us. All because she thought that she was born in Idaho!!
Anyways, last night we were having dinner and our discussion turned to where each of the kids were born. Ethan mentioned Minnesota....wrong.....he was born in Orem, Utah, but five weeks later we entered the Land of the 10,000 lakes so I can see why he thought he was born there.
Blake was right when he said that he was born in Minnesota. He was my best delivery via c-section and such a good baby.
Now it was Emma's turn. She thought real hard and said, "Utah, no wait, Idaho!!"....wrong, I told her she was born in Provo, Utah. She turned to me and said, "NO, you said that I was born in Idaho. This whole time you have told me that I was born in Idaho!!" I told her that I would remember where she was born and that I could pull out the birth certificate to prove it. Boy, that was the wrong answer to give her.
Total meltdown!! She was in tears and wouldn't talk to us. She wouldn't even look at us. All because she thought that she was born in Idaho!!
So Idaho, be proud that you have a huge fan out here in the east coast!!
By the way, Caleb was born in Minnesota too. So now you have an idea where we have lived most of our lives.


Comments
*and Niki bursts into the state song*
((((((((BIG HUG)))))))))