They're here.....

 ....the day has arrived that my kids have been anticipating...
...the arrival of their eight cousins!!!
My kids had it all planned out from sleeping arrangements to places to visit!
 Aren't they the cutest????
 We took them to Great Falls, us three moms and 13 kids....
 ...I'm not sure that was one of our greatest ideas....
 ...but the kids enjoyed it and once we got the system down who was going to watch who...
 ....it went a lot better!
 We were even brave taking the kids down to the river so they could cool their hot feet!
 I know, probably not another great idea since the park posts signs everywhere about the dangers of being close to the river....
 ...but with enough threats and boundaries they all did pretty good!
 It is a beautiful place to hike and I personally thought the weather was perfect for a day to hike, not too. hot or not too humid....
 ....although the cousins from dry, desert Utah may disagree with that!!
We are having a blast having them here!!! We love having family with us again!

Comments

Popular Posts