Soccer Season...
Blake has been waiting for this moment since we left Fergus Falls a year ago.
When we headed down to St. Cloud, their soccer program was only offered in the summer.
I didn't think it would be a problem until we discovered that we were moving to Virginia during the summer.
Blake was so happy when he found out that he would be able to play soccer once again.
He is with his teammates, The Owls.

Now we are at the point were Blake has to learn the different positions in soccer, as well as I do so I don't yell something differently than the coach does!
Who knew that a wing man had to run the whole side of the soccer field?!?!

"Push up Blake!!" (don't I sound like I know what I'm talking about? :))
When we headed down to St. Cloud, their soccer program was only offered in the summer.
I didn't think it would be a problem until we discovered that we were moving to Virginia during the summer.
Blake was so happy when he found out that he would be able to play soccer once again.
He is with his teammates, The Owls.
Now we are at the point were Blake has to learn the different positions in soccer, as well as I do so I don't yell something differently than the coach does!
Who knew that a wing man had to run the whole side of the soccer field?!?!
"Push up Blake!!" (don't I sound like I know what I'm talking about? :))
So for the next six Fridays and Saturdays, you will find us here cheering for our number one soccer player!!


Comments