Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Sweets, squeaks, and Laughter
Remembering the little moments in our lives before they are forgotten.
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
Caleb
mud
September 17, 2010
Muddy Play...
Did you have a fun time with a friend today too???
He did at the park with his buddy!
If you think this was bad, you should have seen his buddy!!
How I wish I took pictures of them enjoying themselves in the mud!!
Comments
Lara
said…
LOL! I have a couple of kids who LOVE playing in mud puddles and they're both girls! What a little cutie Caleb is.
the mom~
said…
I love me some dirty little muddy BOYS!!! How fun for him to play in the mud :)
Anonymous said…
Boys will be boys!
Popular Posts
October 26, 2010
My baby is FOUR!!!
August 24, 2009
Unexpected good news....
Comments