Welcome to Our Neighborhood...

Since starting this blog two years ago, we have moved three times. It started with our first bought home in Fergus Falls and hopefully will end with our next bought home sometime next year. In the meantime, this is the place we are staying for the next year until we can find our own home once again.
the front of the house. We don't have a garage. I'm not sure if that is the "norm" since their isn't a lot of homes around our neighborhood with garages.
Our kitchen as you walk up the stairs. It's small and not a lot of cabinet space, but with a trip to IKEA, I was able to get the cabinet on the right side of the picture, and give me the extra shelving that I needed!
The living room/dining room
the screen porch outside of our dining room with a fenced back yard!! My son hasn't escaped since we've been here and he loves riding his truck around the obstacle course of trees.
The neighborhood on the right side of my house...
...and the neighborhood on the left side of the house. We are surrounded by trees and hills. If you walk up this hill....

...you will see the entrance to the park, lake and swimming pool. The kids love how close we are to them and eager to go. Ethan has been fishing at the lake three times this week and has already caught a flat head catfish, sunfish and bass. He's loving it!
We have been welcomed by our neighbors with gifts of brownies, cookies and banana bread and we are eager to get to know them better. They are all so nice and friendly.
We are happy to be settled into our new home.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks great! We are so glad you are settled and we can't wait to come for a visit :0)
Lori said…
Sounds dang near perfect!! I'm so happy you found a great place to live.
Lara said…
I'm so glad you're in such a friendly neighborhood. I love your screened-in porch and backyard! WE need to get together again soon.
RogCat said…
It looks great! What a beautiful neighborhood. I am impressed by the friendly reception that you received from your neighbors. Wow -- that's fantastic.

I can hardly wait for a visit. But where would I be able to park a minihome? Is that even possible anywhere close?

Love, Dad
Heather said…
I love your tree lined street and the gently rolling hills. Your fenced back yard is perfect and it is awesome that you are so close to the park, pool and lake. Yay for a warm welcome from your neighbors. Are any of your neighbors ward members as well? Sounds like you are getting settled and ready to call it home! Can't wait to come out and visit someday.
the mom~ said…
Sounds awesome! So glad things are going well so far. Miss you guys here though.

Popular Posts