Our New Home
After waiting for almost two weeks, we finally have a home that we can move into in Virginia. It was stressful waiting and wondering if we would have a place or not, but we have a home to live in.
I didn't take any pictures of the house because I was so rushed to see it.
Why?
When I was in VA looking at the houses, I decided on a town home because it was the best option at the time that I could find.
But I woke up Saturday morning, the day before I left to go home, feeling that something wasn't right.
I went to look again to find homes and all I could find were the same ones that I have already seen.....but...
I happen to come across one posting on Craigs List that mentioned that they advertised on another website called Militarybyowner.com.
I have never heard of that site before and decided to take a look at it.
That's when I found the home that we are renting.
I called the Property Manager right away and told him my situation.
He told me if I could get there in thirty minutes he would show it to me, because he was on his way out for meetings all day and didn't have any time.
I drove as fast as I could to see the home, walked through it in ten minutes and I knew that was the place for our family. You know that feeling when you just know it's the place.
Afterwards, we filled out he application and two weeks later we have a home.
I know it was an answer to a prayer, because their is no way I would have found that website on my own. I am so very grateful for our home.
You can see it here what our house looks like.
Since renting that home, our moving day was moved up to July 15th.
We will be leaving in three weeks.
We need to start putting that packing tape to good use now.
I didn't take any pictures of the house because I was so rushed to see it.
Why?
When I was in VA looking at the houses, I decided on a town home because it was the best option at the time that I could find.
But I woke up Saturday morning, the day before I left to go home, feeling that something wasn't right.
I went to look again to find homes and all I could find were the same ones that I have already seen.....but...
I happen to come across one posting on Craigs List that mentioned that they advertised on another website called Militarybyowner.com.
I have never heard of that site before and decided to take a look at it.
That's when I found the home that we are renting.
I called the Property Manager right away and told him my situation.
He told me if I could get there in thirty minutes he would show it to me, because he was on his way out for meetings all day and didn't have any time.
I drove as fast as I could to see the home, walked through it in ten minutes and I knew that was the place for our family. You know that feeling when you just know it's the place.
Afterwards, we filled out he application and two weeks later we have a home.
I know it was an answer to a prayer, because their is no way I would have found that website on my own. I am so very grateful for our home.
You can see it here what our house looks like.
Since renting that home, our moving day was moved up to July 15th.
We will be leaving in three weeks.
We need to start putting that packing tape to good use now.


Comments