Family Getaway...
We spent the weekend with our family during the Memorial Weekend. With less than two months away before we move, we are trying to spend as much time with our families as possible.


I was told to take lots and lots of pictures of my time spent with my family. My kids had a blast at Uncle Marks home. They went four-wheeling, rode on dirt bikes, camped in tents, and roasted marshmallows over the campfire.


Emma enjoyed taking care of her cousin too!
Caleb enjoyed playing with her toys, but wanted nothing to do with her.
Afterwards, we headed to my moms home and spent the next two days with her and my children enjoyed their time there. They loved swimming in her pool, roasting marshmallows over the campfire, and once again sleeping in the tents. What did I do?
I went to visit my nephew, Baraka... finally after five weeks of waiting to see him!!
Isn't he adorable?
I love family gatherings!!








Comments