Minnesota Zoo/Valleyfair

A couple of friends of mine and I decided to take our children to the Minnesota Zoo last Friday.
I was looking forward to having some girl time and the children would be walking, talking, and looking at the animals at the zoo.
Hah! Sounded too good to be true?
Instead, I was following the older children around since three of them were mine and they were at a much quicker pace than the two years olds. The other moms followed their toddler around while carting their baby around in a stroller.
Whenever we had a moment to stand together we would quickly say a few words and then we were off again.
The kids loved being there and looking at all their favorite animals!
Emma's favorite animal at the zoo...
Ethan's favorite exhibit...
a couple of monkeys that should stay at the zoo...

Elle and Caleb looking at the dolphin swimming...
Aidan, Blake and Cade enjoying a ride with the wolves...
The next day our family headed out with my mom, Kyle, Sammi and Gabe to Valleyfair.
You can tell from the pictures who I spent most of my time with.
Caleb loved Vallyfair and all the rides....except this one.
Two thumbs down on this ride!
I thought for sure he would be kicked out of this ride, because he insisted on playing with the water.
Thankfully, the attendants are very patient with the children.

This year Emma was able to go on more big girl rides since she was almost tall enough to go. She loved Mad mouse, the Monster and the Mild Thing.

This year Emma was able to go on more big girl rides since she was almost tall enough to go. She loved Mad mouse, the Monster and the Mild Thing.
She said next year she would be tall enough to go on all the rides, but I reminded her that we won't be here next year.
But, I think their is something out in Virginia....not sure!










Comments