Lipstick Humor

As we sat around the dinner table talking to each other, the subject of humor came up.
My kids love to laugh, and Caleb has taken it upon himself to be the comedian of the family. Their isn't a day that goes by, that we aren't laughing at something he did or say.
As we continued talking, Ethan started telling us a joke he heard from scout camp. It was pretty funny and Roger started describing what kind of humor our children love to laugh at.
Ethan loves toilet humor....(typical boy) while Caleb loves the slapstick humor.
Ethan turned to Emma and asked if she liked slapstick too, and she turned to him and said, "No, I like lipstick!"

Comments

Lori said…
hahahahahaha That is too cute!! I just love their humor...all of them.
the mom~ said…
LOL, that's great...having 2 boys I'm with Ethan on the bathroom humor...lol ;)

Popular Posts