I've been meaning to......
I've been meaning to download my spring pictures and talk about the beautiful weather we have been having.....
I've been meaning to clean my bathroom since it hasn't been clean for the past.......um......lets see......hmmmmm.....
I've been meaning to cut out Emma's Easter dress so she can wear it this Sunday, but it's still laying on the table.....
I've been meaning to get to the grocery store so I can have some snacks when my friends arrive at my house Thursday night........which reminds me......
I've been meaning to get my house cleaned up so we can get ready to work on our sewing projects.........
I've been meaning to call the Police Dept. earlier so my Cub Scouts can take a tour of the station, but instead they get to go to the library.........
What have I been doing?
I've been using all my free time trying to find a place to live in Virginia!!!
So many places, so many phone calls, so many choices.......
What have you been meaning to do?
I've been meaning to clean my bathroom since it hasn't been clean for the past.......um......lets see......hmmmmm.....
I've been meaning to cut out Emma's Easter dress so she can wear it this Sunday, but it's still laying on the table.....
I've been meaning to get to the grocery store so I can have some snacks when my friends arrive at my house Thursday night........which reminds me......
I've been meaning to get my house cleaned up so we can get ready to work on our sewing projects.........
I've been meaning to call the Police Dept. earlier so my Cub Scouts can take a tour of the station, but instead they get to go to the library.........
What have I been doing?
I've been using all my free time trying to find a place to live in Virginia!!!
So many places, so many phone calls, so many choices.......
What have you been meaning to do?


Comments
But what have I been doing...
I laid by a pool for 5 days in Mexico...that was FABULOUS!