For you Grandpa...
Roger's dad loves when my little man Caleb says such funny things. I hope it brings a smile to his face each time he has a chance to read my blog.
So without further due.....
me: "Caleb, what do you want for lunch?"
Caleb: "My name is not Caleb!"
me: "Caleb, what is your name then?"
Caleb: "I'm Caleb Isaac Belisle"
me: "ok, Caleb Isaac Belisle, what do you want for lunch?"
He won't let you say just his first name. He is very adamant that you say his whole name......every single time you talk with him.
This be a warning to all who says his name incorrectly.
How do I know this?
When I picked him up from his Sunbeam class on Sunday, I overheard his teacher saying, "Good-bye Caleb Isaac Belisle"
I looked at her and smiled.
She smiled back and said, "yes, I was told how to say his name!"
So without further due.....
me: "Caleb, what do you want for lunch?"
Caleb: "My name is not Caleb!"
me: "Caleb, what is your name then?"
Caleb: "I'm Caleb Isaac Belisle"
me: "ok, Caleb Isaac Belisle, what do you want for lunch?"
He won't let you say just his first name. He is very adamant that you say his whole name......every single time you talk with him.
This be a warning to all who says his name incorrectly.
How do I know this?
When I picked him up from his Sunbeam class on Sunday, I overheard his teacher saying, "Good-bye Caleb Isaac Belisle"
I looked at her and smiled.
She smiled back and said, "yes, I was told how to say his name!"


Comments
Grandson, Caleb Isaac Belisle, esquire - of my Son, Roger, and his Wife, Charlene?"
Naw. I think I'm just gonna stick with, "Hey kid."