Dental Experience
I took my children to the dentist for their check up and the dentist asked me if I was going to have Caleb checked out.
I thought that three years old may have been too young and I wasn't sure how comfortable he was going to be sitting there with the dentist checking his teeth.
I couldn't be more wrong.......
After all the other three got done,
Caleb climbed up the chair,
grabbed a pair of sunglasses,
and laid back down with his mouth wide open.
I thought that three years old may have been too young and I wasn't sure how comfortable he was going to be sitting there with the dentist checking his teeth.
I couldn't be more wrong.......
After all the other three got done,
Caleb climbed up the chair,
grabbed a pair of sunglasses,
and laid back down with his mouth wide open.
Not only did he let them clean his teeth, he let the dentist check his teeth too!
Thanks Caleb for making it easy for me!




Comments