Their is Sunshine...

My daughter came running to me yesterday to let me know that she saw something....

our tulips were coming!!! Spring.... I love it!!

It was such a nice sunny afternoon that I decided to take the two littlest ones to the park for the first time this year.

They had so much fun that an hour and a half went by so quickly we had to hurry home in time for the boys to get home from school!


Blake and Audrieanne


Sadie, Emma, Daphnie, and Caleb taking a swirl around the merry-go-round

my no-fear son on the slides and climbing on the gym

What a beautiful sunny day to enjoy!!
Looking forward to many more!

Comments

Lara said…
Yay! I love those first days of real Spring weather! It looks like you had a great time.
the mom~ said…
We went to the park yesterday too, Athletic and it was just perfect!!!
Lori said…
I love that you know all the kids at the park!!! hehehe
Nae said…
I know that you appreciate the freedom of Spring more than most! Can't wait to see those tulips blooming!

Popular Posts