Soccer Time


It's that time of the season again....soccer!
We have only one out of our family that is interested in playing soccer this season.
Blake started last year and loved it so much that he was excited to start again.
He has a great coach this year and for once he is not the shortest one in his group (of course, all the boys are in 1st grade and he is the only 2nd grader:), but it works for him and he loves it!

He is more determined this year and going after the ball more.

It should be a fun season for him!

Comments

Lara said…
Soccer is one of those things we love and hate at the same time. We love that our kids enjoy getting out there, being active, and learning good sportsmanship, but totally hate the time commitment...especially on Saturdays. Cute pictures!
Lori said…
I love soccer. I coached AYSO for both my kids. It was so fun to watch them learn new skills. Way to go, Blake!!
the mom~ said…
I wanted Ethan to play so badly but ya can't force a kid :(
Hope you enjoy the season!!!
Nae said…
Yay for Blake! What can be better than green grass, blue sky and kids having fun? I'm a fair-weather soccer fan myself. If it is too cold or too hot, I just don't like being there. As a result, Steve is generally the parent to shuttle Kippy to practice/games.
Kim said…
Kailtyn is playing soccer also. She is loving it! Just think if we lived closer they could be onthe same team!

Popular Posts