Greeny!!!!

This is my first time doing anything like this. I am not even sure I am doing it right. Anyways, I am very excited to start blogging our families stories to share with everyone.



The first story I would like to share is the title of my blog. That was the hardest part of creating the blog. Sweets, well....if anyone knows my family, sweets, sugar, and candy and us are one in the same, especially my husband! We love our sweets!!! Squeaks! This story goes way back before children. My friends child was screaming at a store one day, and I had the nerve to tell her that I would never have children that scream or yell. Four children later, we have had our share of temper tantrums, yelling, piercing screams, and our newest one squeakers aka Caleb. The last and best is laughter. Our whole family loves to laugh. Their isn't a day that goes by that we aren't laughing at jokes, stories, funny faces, and tickles.

Comments

Denise said…
Yeah, Charlene!

I am so glad you have joined us!

I am really excited to keep up a little more with your family and see how your kids are growing.

We really miss you.

Popular Posts