Gabe's Baptism

We spent Easter weekend with my family and we had a fun, spiritual experience. To start off our great weekend, my nephew Gabe was baptized a member of our faith. He was happy and giggly all day. My brother asked Roger if he would baptize and confirm Gabe. Roger felt it was an honor to do it for him.

At Gabe's baptism, he had great teachers that gave talks about getting baptized and receiving his sidekick H.G. (quoted by his primary teacher). He was smiling all day. I asked him later on how he was feeling, and he said that he was feeling fine. I also asked him if he felt any different. Gabe said, "Yes, I can't remember any of my sins."
What a wonderful experience for me to share with my nephew and my brothers who came to
support him. Some pictures of Gabe's special day.



Comments

Popular Posts