EFY, San Antonio....

These two have been best buds since we have moved here.
They played band together, they run cross country and track together 
and pretty much everything in between.
This is the second year they are going to EFY and its in San Antonio.
My friend, Kristen, was so kind to drive them down and take pictures of them when they arrive.
At their dorms.  I heard they were pretty nice with their own microwave and a fridge!

Also, they had their own balcony!
Nice views of campus!
Off to enjoy a week of EFY!
I received this text of Blake enjoying EFY.
He said he had a great time.
He loved learning from Thomas Blackwell, he loved the dances and of course all the cute girls!
Blake with his counselor.
He said he was a lot of fun to be around!
I'm so glad my kids have an opportunity to go and experience EFY.
They have loved it and learned so much from it.
I hope it's something they can always have with them!


Comments

Popular Posts