Port Aransas......

Since we bought a home this summer,
I informed the kids that we would not be taking a vacation this summer!
They were not too happy about that, but I promised that we would find things to do around the Texas area for them to enjoy their summer!
So of course, we hit the beach!
It was a GREAT day to be at the beach!
No seaweed!!!
No jellyfish!!
It was awesome!
 The beach was pretty packed so we weren't the only ones that thought today was a good day to be at the beach!


 The younger two don't mind boogie boarding these calm waves, but my older boys are bored with it!  They want massive waves.  We are in Texas, everything is big here, I'm sure I can find some big waves for them!!
 This was the highlight of our beach trip! The guy was sitting in front of us, so we were able to watch him create this Star Wars masterpiece!  Kids loved it!
I thought this trip would help the kids not miss having a vacation.  Caleb had other plans! He said that it's not a vacation if we do not leave Texas.  He does not realize how huge Texas is!  I showed him on the map this island right off the Texas mainland.  I asked him if we cross into this island, would that make him feel better that we were not in Texas.  He said yes! So we will have to cross this island sometime in the near future!!

Comments

Popular Posts