Enchanted Rock....
We finally made it to this place!!
I've been wanting to check out this place ever since I heard about it a year and a half ago!
It was beautiful and fun to explore!
It was a great day to go and it wasn't too busy when we went in the morning!
Breath-taking views of Texas hill country!
In the picture below, the family on the right, we met them waiting to get into the park!
They saw our BYU sticker on our car and introduced themselves as Mormon BYU Alumni fans!!
Small world!! They live south of Austin and moved here three years ago from Las Vegas!
Very nice family!
About five minutes into the steep incline, Caleb already needed a break!!!
We all eventually made it!
Of course, the kids found a cave entrance that they were extremely excited to explore!
It was pitch black inside and all we had were our phones!
Roger and I quickly downloaded a flashlight app so we could see where we were stepping!
Thank goodness for technology!
It was crazy tight and at times, I was a bit nervous if I was going to be able to squeeze through!!
The kids loved it!
They did an amazing job!
I was proud of myself that I made it through without totally freaking out!
I figured if Caleb can get through this, I should be able to!!
It was a great time to spend together as family and enjoy the beautiful scenery and weather we are so blessed to have down here!










Comments