Austin Nature Center...

Caleb's field trip.
We went to the Austin Nature Center and it was a pretty cool center.
The kids learned a lot about the different animals/reptiles/birds in the area.
They actually got to pet them too!

Caleb thought that was pretty cool to pet!

Here we are enjoying our lunch together before we leave to explore the area.
I'm in charge of three boys, including my son!

I swear I had the most active hyper boys in the whole class!
I was chasing them everywhere!
I know my son has been a pill at school lately and I know that his teacher sure enjoyed not having to watch him that day!
But three of them?!?!?

Don't let those cute smiles fool you!!
At least, I didn't have the boy who ate the rose thorns!
I admire their teacher for dealing, I mean, teaching these boys on a daily basis!
I was ready for a nap after this field trip was done!

Comments

Unknown said…
Sounds like a fun day! I'm sure he loved having you there!

Popular Posts