Friends Forever....

 One of my favorite moments during my vacation was seeing these beautiful ladies!! We laughed, we cried, we ate and enjoyed every moment that we could get!  I've known these ladies for 20 years!! I can't believe I am old enough to have friends for that long!!
The hubby's get along just as well.  They are crazy, funny and pretty much let us ladies do whatever we want when we get together!! 
Its pretty awesome!!
So when we all get together, we get a massive group of kids between the five of us!!
We've known each other for so long that these kids have grown up together. When we came back, it felt like we never left.  Sure, the kids have grown taller, some even past me now, but they were still the same cute kids that I remembered!!
They were quiet and shy at first, but obviously with time they were laughing and goofing off with each other!
It was awesome!

Who wouldn't love these kids!
Of course, my ham, Caleb, wanted to photo jack a picture and that's exactly what he did!!
Very proud of himself!!


Comments

Popular Posts