Kindergarten field trip...

I went with Caleb's class on a field trip to Scot Theatre and Zilker Park
This smile alone was worth it to spend the day with my cute buddy!
They saw a one woman play of the Little Mermaid.
Most of the kids were engaged, but a lot of them were scared of the sea witch.
The kindergarten teacher felt bad for the children, especially one girl who was feeling sick from being scared.  It's actually the girl next to Caleb above.
After the play was done, we headed to the park to eat lunch and play at the park!

I had so much fun hanging out with Caleb.
He makes me laugh and thanks me for coming with him on his field trip.
I know it won't last, so I'm enjoying it as much as I can.
He is so kind, friendly to his friends and the girls just adore him!
Who can blame them! With this cute smile and awesome hair!

Comments

Popular Posts