Easter...Family Style...
What happened to April???
If it wasn't for my mom asking where are the Easter pictures, I think the whole month would have gone by with no blog postings!!
I'm glad someone noticed I wasn't writing, thanks mom!!
The Easter pictures....
It wasn't happening....I made the mistake of taking their pictures after church when they are done and ready to change into pj's.
This was the best attempt the kids could come up with....even Ethan's no smile face looked tired!
The best part of Easter?
We had family visit us from snowy cold Minnesota!
I'm sure they really enjoyed the warmer weather, for most of the week!
Grandma was a hit with all her coins she collected and put into the eggs!
The kids were super excited to find the cash, I mean the eggs!
Only way to get the oldest to join, good ole cash!!
Jackpot!
We are so grateful to have family visit us during the Easter holiday!










Comments