D.C. Trip by Emma

Since we made so many trips to DC this year, I decided to have Emma write about our trip to DC.  We were lucky to have some friends visit us for the day and we took them to DC.  Since Emma already put it into a book to share with her class, I thought it would be perfect to share it in the blog!
This is eveyone that was in the car.  We are sitting by a statue.  My friends are Tyler, Derek, and Logan.
We are driving to Washington D.C. to go to see the air space museum and the Natural History museum.
We are at the air and space museum.  We are going to see space ships and Airplanes.  Now we have Ethan, and Caleb here.

I saw mummies and bugs.  The bugs I saw were water bugs, ants and spiters (spiders). At the mummy Igsibit (exhibit) I saw a mumyfid bull head.

This is a Leather-back turtle. It is bigger then me. It is big.

We are eating at McDonalds.

Derck and me are looking at Dinosaurs.

We are going to go home now but before we go home we get to take a picture.


hmmm.....maybe I should be having her write more here on the blog!!!
It was wonderful to see some good friends again and I hope they had a great time!  We sure did!!

Comments

Popular Posts