1,2,3....

I must have real bad luck with cameras.  I can't find my charger to charge my camera so until then I will have to blog stories without pictures!! Gasp!!!
Every Wednesday Emma has been taking gymnastics and LOVES IT!  I can tell because she smiles the whole time she is taking the class.
Today, I took Caleb with me who usually is home with Ethan, but for some reason he wanted to be with his momma!
I told him that after school Emma would have gymnastics so it will be awhile before he gets home.  He still wanted to come.
So we went.  He lasted five minutes.
To occupy himself, I gave him some paper and a pen to practice writing his name.  That didn't last very long.  I told him to write down his numbers so he started with: 1
I told him to write 2.  So he wrote 1 1
I told him that's not how you write the number two.
He said, "actually that is how you write 2.  (counting the lines) one, two.
Maybe it was the whole candy episode that was still reeling in my head, but it actually made sense, so he wrote the rest of his numbers counting lines.
He was very pleased with himself.
He keeps my life very interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts