National Zoo....

 To ride the metro or take our chances finding a parking spot was a big decision for us to make. We decided to leave early to the zoo in hopes of finding a good parking spot!!  We arrived by 10:15am and got one of the last spots in the last parking lot at the zoo!! FYI:  Leave earlier!!
 This was our second time at the zoo and decided to head to the Amazonia first.  We loved it there and there was something for everyone.  Caleb walked into the Amazonia and said, "Another museum!! Thanks mom! You're the best!" Again, he was so much fun to watch as he looked at the animals one by one!
 We continued our walk around the zoo and as it was the day before, the longer we were there, the more crowded it got!  The kids didn't seem to mind because they loved seeing all the different animals!
 After four hours at the zoo,however, the kids were starting to get tired, hot (it was 85 degrees) and hungry, so we headed over to the shaving ice shack to enjoy a yummy delicious treat!!
 This is all that I took pictures of my kids at the zoo.  With it being so crazy crowded and keeping track of everyone, I let the kids be in charge of the camera and pretty much.......
......you get these kinds of pictures!!! Lots of them!

Comments

valerie said…
I am glad you made it.. I think I will try next week when everyone is back in school! :)
Unknown said…
Wow, 85!!! It is still in the 50's and low 60's here. Rain, lots of rain. The kids look like they enjoyed it.

Popular Posts