Where has the summer gone...
...when you go on vacation for more than three weeks, your summers come to an end much quicker than you realize. My kids start school in three weeks and now I get to spend the rest of that time getting them ready for school. We have spent our vacation this year to Idaho/Utah and we had a blast visiting families and friends. If you like the outdoors, you will love some of the pictures I took of our trip to Idaho at Yellowstone Park/Island Park. If you love seeing pictures of family and friends, you will love seeing pictures of us being with them. I can't put them all on this blog; so instead I will put some of my favorite pictures for you to see glimpses of our fabulous vacation.

...on our way to Idaho.


...on our way to Idaho.

...me and my little pumpkin
...Mesa Falls
...hangin with friends, Kaitlyn and Josie
...hangin with his buddies, Jacob, Jence, Conner and Derik
...playing a serious game of Carcasonne
...eating yummy food with friends
...Emma's favorite part of her vacation
...cousins together for the last time until next time. Most of them were not happy and there were plenty of tears to go around.
We had a great time visiting everyone and we are so thankful for all the help and hospitality we received.














Comments