Cross Country Season 2017...
Blake had a great Cross Country Season.
He also loves the social part of the team too!
His goals this season: 1. to medal, 2. to break 18 minutes
He earned a few medals this season, which he was super excited about!
I love all the moms I get to hang out with at each meet!
I especially was glad to see Blake's church leader come and support the young men in their sport!
Blake finally met his second goal at the last race of the season. He ran a 17:54!!
He was super proud of himself!
All his friends met their goals and did an amazing job!
As per each meet, especially when he did really well, Blake would come up to me and give me a sweaty hug. All I can say, is I hoped it helped with his running!
We are so proud of Blake and all he accomplished this season!


Comments