saying goodbye....
Leaving Ethan behind the second time, was much harder than I expected.
He had grown so much since the last time we saw him.
He kept reminding me that he would be fine, but I just kept touching him and hugging him, getting every last moment with him.

Afterwards, Caleb gave him a hug and then the other two gave him a hug.
I had to capture this moment of the four of them together one last time.
Big tears coming, even now as I type this.
He had grown so much since the last time we saw him.
He kept reminding me that he would be fine, but I just kept touching him and hugging him, getting every last moment with him.
Afterwards, Caleb gave him a hug and then the other two gave him a hug.
I had to capture this moment of the four of them together one last time.
Big tears coming, even now as I type this.
To make things even worse, having Caleb say good-bye to his cousins was even harder for him.
He keeps talking about the good times he had with them and misses them so much!
They were inseparable!
We had to say good bye to the cutest girl ever!
My kids just loved their new cousin, Rachel!
Blake just loved hanging out with his youngest boy cousin, Isaac here.
He has the biggest brown eyes and the cutest smile ever.
Not to say we didn't miss all of our cousins, we did.
But when you are comparing teenagers to babies and a cute 4 year old, well...you know....who can resist?!?
We look forward to seeing them again soon!
We loved spending our time with them!


Comments