Happy 9th Birthday Caleb!!

I don't know how many times I have mentioned how much joy Caleb brings to our home!
He is so crazy and full of laughter!
He loves to make me smile and laugh!
It's his mission in life
I asked him to smile for me because it's his birthday!
These are what I got!


 Yep, he's awesome! He saw me make the owl brownie bites for his brother and asked if I could make them for his birthday cake! Done and super easy!

9 reasons why we love Caleb
1. He loves life!
2. He loves to laugh and make others laugh.
3. He loves his family a lot!
4. He loves to learn, very eager to learn everything!
5. He loves to read!
6. He loves being outdoors and being active.
7. Loves his video games!
8. He loves learning the scriptures!
9. He is so kind, friendly and thoughtful!
 
We love Caleb and hope he had a great 9th birthday!!


Comments

Lara said…
You have two October babies too! Happy birthday to Emma and Caleb! They're so grown up now.

Popular Posts