Cross Country meet.....

So who was super excited to have their son join the Cross Country team?
ME!!
To have someone follow in my high school footsteps!
I was so excited!
Blake has really enjoyed running for the Cross Country team.
He has never been a runner so this has been a challenge for him!
But he has taken it in stride! (pun intended)
He has done awesome and works very hard in his training!
The meets are different than the ones that I did back in my day.
Some meets he runs two miles, other times he runs a 5k.
He sometimes run on the Freshman team and sometimes he runs in the JV team.
Maybe Cross Country is cooler this time around!
We have a huge team!
I love cheering for him.
He hates it! Well, he hates that I tell him to run faster, especially at the end.
That is because he has an awesome kick at the end.
What can I say?
I am so proud of him!
Go Blake!
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts