Caleb's baptism...
When we lived in VA, the Primary President made a baptism book for Emma with everyone's testimonies that were there that day.
Three years later, she still reads that book!
I wanted the same thing for Caleb.
I found this great subway baptism art on Pinterest and made his book.
I am so proud of Caleb for his decision to get baptized!
He was so excited and nervous at the same time.
This is a big deal for him!
It was also for me, considering he was my last one to get baptized!
I was full of emotion that day!
He was baptized with six other kids that day.
The talks were quick, the groups were small and the spirit was strong that day!
It was perfect for him!
He loves Jesus and Heavenly Father!
He loves his family!
He is happy!
It was perfect way to start the new year!






Comments