December Activities....

December has been a very busy month!
With the holidays approaching comes concerts, parties and recitals!
The first is Ethan performing his Band Concert in his dashing tuxedo.
Blake did one as well, but I didn't take a picture that night since we weren't close enough to see him!
Blake received his Walsh PRIDE from his Band teacher!
According to Blake, it's when the student is teacher's pet for the month!
Apparently, it was his turn!
His teacher, however, gave him the Walsh Pride for these reasons:
"Blake has demonstrated Perseverance, Respect, Integrity, Discipline, and Excellence!!
You are a wonderful trombone player and I've enjoyed working with you these past two years. You are a role model in the class and our band benefits from your leadership. I am very proud of you.  Good Luck in high school!"
We are proud of Blake for working so hard this year! It's nice to hear from someone else!
Emma had her Holiday Christmas Concert.
She even chose to have a speaking part!
She was nervous, but she did awesome and you couldn't even tell she was nervous!
She had fun performing in front of the audience with her friends!
They were a great bunch of 5th graders performing that night!
I went to Caleb's Christmas party at his school!
He loves having me there!
I can't tell if he likes me there because he's with me or wants me to take him out of school earlier!
He says it's because he loves spending alone time with me!
Who can resist that with this cute face?!?
Emma and Caleb had their piano recital this month!
It was Emma's second time performing in front of the parents, but Caleb's first.
They both did awesome!!
Caleb did awesome for his first time!
He loves playing the piano!
Their teacher is amazing and so patient with the kids!
They have learned a lot from her!
I hope they continue as long as they can!
They work really hard even though it's not fun to practice!
Crazy month, but so proud of the kids and all the hard work they do!
We are so grateful that we are blessed with opportunities to learn and develop our talents!
With the holiday season upon us, we remember the reason for the season and not take anything for granted!

Comments

the mom~ said…
Busy! But so much fun, too! I love the Christmas concerts and performances.

Popular Posts