September Swirl......

September seemed so long, yet so fast and busy at the same time.
What have we been doing?
Well,
marching band,  marching band, and some marching band.
Lets be crazier and add some more busyness to our lives!!!
Emma playing volleyball again this fall!
She loves it!
Her goal is to overhand serve and she is almost there!
She has a great time and a great coach!
The games are intense, but she is ready and always has a smile on her face!
Not only is Blake playing soccer again this fall, but he also decided to run for Cross Country.
Part of me is excited that he is doing something that I did as a teenager and I'm happy to help him along the way.
Unfortunately, I'm not as fast as I used to be and "helping him" is not to slow him down!!
This is his first time running long distance.  He has shown tremendous perseverance!!
I'm impressed at his dedication getting himself up at 6:00am for morning practice!
His endurance for the training in 90 degree weather!
He has a hard time with the heat, but he doesn't give up!

This is his first race.
It was hot.....95 degrees hot!
He did very well!


His second race is this week.
The weather is much cooler now, only 88 degrees.
With all of this, school and church activities, it's no wonder I haven't been on top of my blog this month!!
We are looking forward to next month, as activities come to an end and we start slowing down.
Hoping to make some family day trips to enjoy and make family memories!!

Comments

valerie said…
what a trooper. running in 98 degrees. No thank you. Good for him in being dedicated.

Popular Posts