Old Baldy....
...and no it's not Roger's nickname,
even though the kids thought it was a great one!
Old Baldy is a prayer mountain here in Wimberely, Texas.
It's a fun hike with a beautiful view of Wimberely.
With summer on its way, I thought this was a great place to start our summer vacation.
Kids super excited to check out exciting new places!
Having fun with each other is always a goal in mind while trying out new places that will please all ages!
The view is breathtaking!
I love this picture below.
My oldest loving to spend time with his momma!
I'm going to enjoy this as much as I can for the next two years while he's home with us!
A storm was headed our way and Caleb didn't like the fact that he was still on a mountain!
Love the big Texas skies here!
Welcome to Texas summer!!








Comments