Hot Shots.....

Someone wanted to learn how to play basketball???
We were completely surprised that she asked to play!!
Her older brothers showed no interest so we didn't think she would either!
We were wrong!
Her team, The Hot Shots!!
She's doing pretty well for a first timer!
She has good defense techniques!
Don't I sound like I know what I am talking about????
I'm learning about the rules of basketball so I won't look confused when they whistle every five seconds!
Emma is also learning a lot about basketball. She's learning to get the rebound ball and take a shot!
It's very intense to watch her play!
She always has a smile on her face running up and down the court!
She's having a lot of fun!
She even has a nickname, Hunter!!
She's a great team player and isn't afraid to try anything on the court!
Way to go Hunter!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Go Emma!!! If we were there you would have the loudest cheering section of any of the players :)

Popular Posts