Thanksgiving Festival....
November was a busy month so finding time to sit down and blog was basically at the bottom of my list of things to do. Especially, when blogger told me I used up all my storage and now I'm officially paying for it!
Anything to keep the memories.
The business of this month was because of these two cuties!!
Their was a Thanksgiving Feast at their school so I got to sit down with the cutest kids ever!
I even ate the nasty Thanksgiving lunch from school!
I know, I'm that kind of mom!!! :)
Then I had an opportunity to go on a field trip with Emma's class to the History of Texas Museum in Austin.
Coolest museum ever if you want to know about Texas.
But following a bunch of third graders around didn't give me enough time to enjoy the museum so definitely have to go back!
Then I volunteered to help with Caleb's class for their Fall Festive.
It was pretty cool.
The kindergartners ran around from different stations making
clay bowls,
face painting, Indian headbands
Indian necklaces, grinding corn and eating popcorn.
It was the cutest thing ever! The kids had fun, the moms had fun and the teachers were able to enjoy themselves chasing all the kindergartners around!!!
I love spending time with my children at their school!








Comments