Baltimore....

During Spring Break, we headed to Baltimore to see the National Baltimore Aquarium.
The kids loved it!!
There were plenty of sharks, sting rays, manta rays and various fishes to see and enjoy!
We especially enjoyed watching the divers feed them during feeding time!

This was awesome....Jellyfish invasion.  So beautiful!

A must see for our family....a Dolphin Show.
We enjoyed watching and looking throughout the aquarium. Afterwards, we headed to see the
USS Constellation, a civil war ship.
I wasn't sure if the kids would enjoy a tour through a boat, but they loved it!
They listened about the history of the boat through their audio tour.

Another ship or should I say submarine that the kids were excited to tour...
The USS Torsk
This one was a breather....
so tiny, and cramped.
How did grown men fit in this submarine??
The kids thought it was so cool to see the life of a submariner.
I especially love the picture below of the kids sleeping in the beds with a No Trespassing Sign posted.

We checked out a light house and two other ships that were OK, but not our favorite.

It was a great time to be in Baltimore and walking around the Inner Harbor.
We definitely will come back again soon!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Awesome! I love exploring new places. Sounds like a great spring break. We hit Hogle Zoo and ended up getting a membership because it was the same price for our family to pay once or get a membership.

Popular Posts