Scrabble Ornament

It's my week to have Preschool in my home and I had to come up with a gift for 4-5 year olds to make for their parents.
I didn't like what the lesson plan suggested, so I went online and found this cute idea on Pinterest....
Scrabble ornaments
Super cute idea.  I had the kids find the letters to their last name and then used Elmer's glue to glue them together.  Hot glue gun will work better, but not safe for little fingers.
We glued a ribbon on top and wrapped them up!
They turned out a lot cuter than I expected!
It's a perfect gift for teachers, friends, neighbors and super cheap!
I bought the game at Wal-mart for $7!!

Now, what am I going to do with the board and leftover letters????

Comments

Lori said…
That is SO cute!! Great job!! I just love Pinterest :)
Lara said…
I say you use the leftover letters to cheat at playing Scrabble...no one will ever even notice the extra blank tiles you'll pull out of your sleeve. ;)

Popular Posts