Easy Bake Cookies...
Do you remember those Easy Bake Ovens when you were a kid?
Do they still sell them?
Well, now they have an updated super easy less than 25 seconds to make in the microwave....
Easy Bake Microwave cookies!
Emma got this for her birthday and was so excited to make them today.
It was suppose to be a mother-daughter project to do, but someone else was also very excited to try it with her...
Ethan and Emma rarely do anything together, so I thought this would be a great activity to do together...
He helped her make the cookies, watched the microwave for her....
and viola.....cookies!! They had a lot of fun working together and figuring out the limited directions in making the cookies. She loved having her brother there helping her, and I loved watching my oldest son helping out his little sister!
I personally don't know what they put in those cookies to have them ready in 25 seconds, but my kids seemed to enjoy eating them!
Then again, they will eat anything that is sweet and sugary!!!
Now all I need is for them to clean up their mess together!


Comments
If you figure out how to get the kids to clean up together, please call me!