He's 11!!!!

Can you believe it??

Ethan is 11 years old today!!

He hasn't changed much since he was little, just bigger!!

Did you know....

...Ethan will be in 6th grade and will be starting middle school in the fall. (yikes!!)

...Ethan loves to play video games, computer games, any kind of games.

...Ethan loves being a Boy Scout and went to Scout Camp for the first time this summer! (Loved it)


...Ethan has a strong spirit, determined, and knows what he wants out of life.


...Ethan is brave, sets a good example to his siblings (when he wants to, which is more often lately), and very confident.


...Ethan loves his family very much and loves being around people that can make him laugh.


...Ethan loves to read, read, read. He also loves origami and building models, Lego's, anything that requires him to build something. He wants to be an architect when he grows up!


...Ethan loves fishing and being in the outdoors. If you ask him what his favorite vacation is, it will have to be something to do with fishing and being in the outdoors. If you throw in video games into the mix then the vacation would be perfect for him!!!:)


...that his family loves him very much and we miss him when he is not with us.



Happy Birthday Ethan!! We love you!

Comments

Nae said…
Happy birthday, Ethan! I look forward to hearing about your adventures and accomplishments over the next year!
Lara said…
Happy birthday Ethan! It sounds like you're a wonderful example for your family!
Lori said…
Happy Birthday, Ethan!! You and Kev have a lot in common. I'm so proud of the good choices you make in your life. Keep up the good work!!
Heather said…
Charlene, I can remember being brand new friends with you and coming to Ethan's 1st birthday party with Miranda and Dani. My how time flies! I am so grateful to still have your family in my life! Happy Birthday Ethan, you are AWESOME!!!
the mom~ said…
Ahhhhh...11 already?!?!?! Happy birthday Ethan, you make your mama proud!
Fleming Family said…
I know it's a little late...but I figured a little shout out on blogger is always good. Seriously can't believe how big he's gotten. He does look very much the same as when he was little. So cute! I hope this year is one of blessings and growth for him...you've almost got another Priesthood holder in your family!

Popular Posts